1.14.2014

...Is this thing on?

So I make this blog public, get a number of things in place to launch onto the world as a new, up and coming author, even make the link part of my email signature line only to realize: I have no idea what to post about.

this is the conundrum I find myself in currently. I write. I've published what I write. But I don't know what to call what I write. turns out this is pretty important if you want to sell any books (it's not about the money, by the way... but, you see; my kids have this nasty habit of eating. And, well, I have to pay for food... can you believe it!?).

anyway, here I am with this nice blog, new to the world, ready to do my bidding and I don't know wither it should goest!

Bear with me as I work through what kind of author I really am. It may be a little rough at the beginning, but then, that's why I put this blog out there. I love hearing stories of how other people made it work. Those nail-biting moments when the task could soar or sink (hey, i heard that... so watch me sink, then!). They always fill me with a can-do feeling and the vision of what my life could become ...were I independently wealthy.

But, seriously: I write enough drivel that the sheer weight of words I produce should create some ripples, right? And, I am bound to get better! So, that means that, if you are reading this, you are observing my slow, painful, ascension toward Ultimate World Dominating Fame! BWAH HA HA HAaaa--uh, I mean, modest success. And won't that be fun?

You can help, if you want to, by the way. Become a dyed in the wool fan. Read my stuff. Contribute to my kids' addiction to food. Write reviews of my works. Tell your friends! Tell your enemies! Tell your pets! And soon, very soon, I will finally have something worth telling them about!

aw, shoot. another anti-climactic post... and it was going so good, too.
well. welcome to my blog.