8.14.2018

flowers and flutterby's

at the franklin park conservatory. yesterday.

good times. some good foto's, if i can get my act together i might post a few-- but don't get your hopes up. i know that some of you are all geeked out because this is my third post in three days, but, again i say: don't get your hopes up.

this might be a fluke or some kind of weird coincidence. perhaps something having to do with the insanely great weather we are having... er, wait. wouldn't that make me want to go outside instead of stay in and type on the computer?

and how exa-- woops. firefox just sent me some update alert... guess i better make this quick. not sure what big brother thinks of me blogging about random weather reports and useless drivle. or is it drivel? ah, must be the latter; no red squiggly underline... thank heaven for spell check!
stream of consciousness? what me scatterbr-- oooh, look a cool link!

No comments: